Thank you for your ongoing support during the campus renewal project. We welcome you to the renewed museum, opening Monday, July 26!
We are in the process of issuing new membership cards; please make sure to follow the guidelines for their use, and see below for updates on our special offers.
Renew your membership at the old rate (offer valid until July 22)!
Now is the time to purchase an annual membership!
Special offer ends July 22. For details, call 670-8855.
Special benefits exclusively for Museum members:
- Free Admission to the Israel Musseum campus, the Rockefeller Museum, and the Ticho House
- Art lectures in the Museum for members only
- Tours of Jerusalem for members only
- Tours of museums throughout Israel for members only
- Members receive audioguides to Museum exhibitions free of charge
- Members receive ongoing information about special programs and events at the Museum
- Discounts on admission to special events at the Museum
- Discounts in Museum stores
- Admission to Summer Events free of charge (unless stated otherwise)
- Discounts at the Museum Cafe and the Little Jerusalem restaurant at the Ticho House
- Activities for Kids: "Mondays in the Library" and Tuesday's "Recycling Workshop" for only NIS 10; Discounts available at the Youth Wing Information Desk on presentation of valid membership card
- 10% discount at the Museum shop and cafe, and at the Ticho House restaurant
- The Jerusalem Khan Theater
25% off yearlong membership; 50% off individual tickets; Discount available at the theater box office on presentation of valid membership card; For details call 671- 8281
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra - IBA
20% off yearlong membership; For details call 566- 0211
- Subscriptions to Eretz Aheret magazine. NIS 200 instead of IS 240; For details call 621- 6112
Museum Members are invited to visit the following free of charge - On presentation of a valid membership card:
In Haifa: Haifa Museum of Art, Tikotin, Museum of Japanese Art,
The National Maritime Museum, Haifa City Museum
The Jerusalem Archaeological Park and Davidson Center / Western Wall Tunnel Tours
(Tel. 627- 7550) - 50% off the full ticket price; www.pami.co.il
The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, P.O.B. 71117, Jerusalem 91710
Tel. 02-670-8855, Fax 02-677-1332
Telephone queries: Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 – 15:00
Photo, Irit and Yacov Herrling, guided tour with Ella Regev