This is your opportunity to give yourself the perfect gift!
Invite your friends and family to a special outing!
Perhaps even surprise someone with the gift of a Museum membership.
Special offer for student membership (Information in Hebrew) >>>
Special benefits exclusively for Museum members:
- Free admission to the Israel Museum, the Youth Wing, the Shrine of the Book, the Rockefeller Archaeological Museum and Ticho House
- Lectures on art — for members only
- Tours in Jerusalem — for members only
- Special tours of museums around the country — for members only
- Free audio guide
- Museum programs mailed to your home every 3 months listing all programs and new member benefits
- Discount at the Museum shop
- Discount at Museum events
- Summer event with no extra charge (unless stated otherwise)
- Discounts in the Museum cafe and Ticho House restaurant
- Free entrance to the Islamic Art Museum
- Free entrance to On the Seam Museum
- 50% discount at the Davidson Center in the Jerusalem Archaeological Park
Benefits in Haifa for Israel Museum members:
- Free entrance to the Haifa Museum of Art,
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
- National Maritime Museum
- Haifa Municipal Museum
Membership prices for the year range from NIS 95 for senior citizens, to only NIS 360 for families. We will be happy to assist you with the appropriate choice of membership.
The Israel Museum, Jerusalem, P.O.B. 71117, Jerusalem 91710
Tel. 02-670-8855, Fax 02-677-1332
Telephone queries: Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 – 15:00
Please put “Membership Department” in the subject line.
Message from the Membership Department
Let me take this opportunity to inform you that the Israel Museum has begun a campus renewal program this year, in order to improve your visiting experience and to provide facilities to meet the changing needs of the public, including easier accessibility, covered walkways, expansion of the galleries, etc.
In this framework, construction work has begun on the main building and the areas around it. These are all closed to the public. A variety of exhibitions and activities are offered to members in the Weisbord Exhibition Pavilion, the Shrine of the Book, the model of Jerusalem in the Second Temple Period, the Youth Wing, and the Sculpture Garden. In addition, a new exhibition has opened at Ticho House, and another new one at the Rockefeller Museum.
In the fall of 2008, we will begin construction on the front of the Museum. The public restrooms will be moved to new facilities that are now being built next to the Model of Jerusalem; the Weisbord Exhibition Pavilion will be closed; and exhibitions in the Youth Wing will continue to be expanded.
Photo, Irit and Yacov Herrling, guided tour with Ella Regev