We provide images for research, publishing and media projects for the Israel Museum and for clients from around the world. If you're looking for an image for the cover of your next novel, for illustrations for your publications, or for your website, you've come to the right place.
We also provide copyright management services for the Israel Museum, and welcome inquiries for image or text content licensing. We maintain a database of contact information for clearing artists' copyrights (and welcome updates from artists). The Israel Museum holds and manages the copyrights of the artist Anna Ticho and the photographers Nahum Tim Gidal, Alfred Bernheim, and Yaakov Ben Dov.
The department's services include:
- Image bank of high resolution digital files, representing the Israel Museum's diverse collections
- Reproduction rights licensing for all media
- Coordination of locations for documentary filming, fashion photography, and other projects
- Picture research referrals
- Special photography requests
All revenues benefit the Israel Museum, helping support our work and conserve our collections.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tel. +972-2-633-2575, 633-2576
Head of department: Amalyah Keshet
Licensing, Archaeology-related requests: : Bella Gershowitch tel. 670-8829
Licensing, Art and Judaica-related requests: Rachel Laufer
Artists' copyright management: Rachel Laufer
Digital imaging management: Elie Posner
Image Archive management : Ayelet Slutsky